Sunday, December 2, 2012

Now taking appointments!

I am very pleased to announce that I will be working as an appointment only artist at Baltimore Street Tattoo in Westminster, Md.  I will be scheduling for Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays between the hours of 1pm and 8pm.  You can contact me directly to schedule and call the shop if you need more info, directions, etc.  It may take me a few weeks to get into a scheduling groove, so please be patient, and I thank you in advance for your continued support.  

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all on a regular basis again!  I will not be available for walk in tattoos, but I will do my best to accommodate whenever possible if you walk in when I'm in between appointments and I have the time to make it work.  I may not necessarily be in the shop if I do not have an appt scheduled, so please don't just drop by expecting to see me.  I suggest you call first or email me to schedule a consultation.

Please spread the word! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! xo